- NM Craig Jones, and FM Robbin Cunningham will be playing in this tournament.
- Five Rounds, Swiss System.
- USCF online rated. Play from your home ore anywhere. Pairing will be posted in this website, and when you click your board, you will play your board at Lichess board.
- We have fixed round times: 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 01:00 am, 01:30 pm, 02:30 pm (no lunch break). You are home, so you can eat while playing.
- You can request 2 half pts byes before the round starts.
- Any players welcome, US Chess membership must be current.
- Entry fee is donation, and it is up to you how much you want to donate with minimum donation is $5. After prizes deduction, all fund will be donated to HFSA (Heart Failure Society of America). This is the organization that Jeff wanted to support. Here last year receipt from HSA:
- If you would like to donate, but not playing in the tournament, please let us know.
- Prizes: 1st: $40, 2nd: $25, 3rd: $10. Class prizes: $20 and $10. Dutch prize: $20 divided by winners. Prizes are guaranteed, and we may increased the prize depending on the early donations.
- What is dutch prize? If you play black, and your game start with d4, and you play f5, and you win the game, then you can claim dutch prize.
- Zoom and camera is required. Zoom link will be posted here.
- If you want to visit Jeff's obituaries, click here.
- If you want to visit Jeff's Facebook remembering page, click here.
- If you have any question, please contact Chacha Nugroho or Mark Indermaur.
Chess Stream and Indermaur Chess Foundation